Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
have a super sweet taste
Posted by Labi1995 
have a super sweet taste
April 16, 2018 12:37AM
The AK vest moved from the most minimal of UD?s vests to a more robust 10L capacity and includes extra pockets and features like ice axe loops for more ambitious outings. I used the vest at the Fat Dog 120 mile in www.hijosdelvacio.es Canada which had a pretty large mandatory gear list and it was great for that heavier load which would have been too much for the Sense Ultra. Great for adventures and more involved races and offers a nice blend of capacity and streamlined design. Altra released the Tokala and Desert boot and they really hit a nice balance of lightweight design and comfort, while still looking like a normal Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Mujer shoe and feeling like a running shoe. They?ve been great especially going to work after runs where they have plenty of room for feet to spread, relax and recover.
Light running caps from Buff and Dynafit ? the Buff Cap Pro and Dynafit React Cap have been awesome this last year. They are super light, very packable and both allow the bill to be flipped up when you are Nike Air Max Thea Femme climbing steeper trails or otherwise want more visibility. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose Great design, particularly in more mountain environments.
GU Energy ? I Nike Air Max 97 Femme used to not be that picky about energy and hydration products in the past and felt that sugar was sugar, but after making some effort to dial in my nutrition for 100 milers (after some issues with hydration at Western States in 2015), I needed to deal with sodium levels better as well as have a wide variety of gels and chews to keep things interesting for calories. The GU Hydration (formerly GU Brew) product had become a go to for electrolyte replacement for long outings and it also contains 70 cals per serving so there is some added sugar there too. The big difference for me is that the GU Hydration doesn?t have a super sweet taste or aftertaste that many others do for me and this is huge when going Nike Air Max 90 Mujer through lots of volume of liquid. GU Roctane drinks are also great for workouts in training where I want to simplify my calories and hydration into one drink. GU gels, which are now offered in bulk with a GU designed soft flask Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Femme (yes!) have a wide variety of flavors with many being very palatable for me (some favorited are Salted Chocolate Roctane, Cucumber Mint, Root Beer, Salted Watermelon and Salted Caramel but many other good flavors). I still will use Clif Shot Bloks, Clif gels and Honey Stinger Gels to mix up the type of sugars here and there, but I?ll use GU the most and their drink is by far the best in my view (Clif?s Hydration drink mix is also decent).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login